Extensive global coverage of a full range of data that aggregates macroeconomic and global trade data across countries.
- Extensive global coverage of a full range of data
- Search by identifiers: Symbol, CUSIP, ISIN, Valoren or SEDOL.
- Consensus-level earnings estimate summaries
- Aggregated broker recommendations including average recommendation and target price
- Forward looking estimates
- Company Information: Company Name, business description, sector classification, industry classification, etc
- Estimate Data (Sales, Dividends Per Share, EPS, EPS Reported, Forward Dividend Yield, Forward PERatio, Average Estimate, etc.)
- Number Of Buy/Hold/Sell Recommendations
- Standard Deviation
- Summary and total number of recommendation
Data covers earnings calendars, timing of earnings release announcements, dates and information for active investors.
- Earnings calendar
- Timing of earnings release announcements
- Forecasted and confirmed dates
- Shareholder and board meeting dates
- Earnings quarter, Next earnings date, Timing of announcement, etc
- Earnings conference call date and time, broadcast URL, etc
- Shareholder and Board Meetings: Shareholder and Board of Director's meeting dates.
Data covers major global derivatives and commodities exchanges – energy, agriculture, metals, indices, etc.
- Major global derivatives and commodities exchanges
- Major commodities supported (energy, agriculture, metals, indices, etc.)
- Lookup active exchanges and futures by exchange or category
- Future termination schedules
- Delayed and historical spot quotes
- Historical quotes by specific contract or commodity
- Historical daily or monthly quotes
- Ability to provide future chain lookups
- Future: Symbol, Name, Expiration Month, Expiration Year, Exchange
- Quote: Open, High, Low, Last, Settlement Price, Volume, Open Interest, Previous Close, Change, Percent Change, Currency
Our Forex rates APIs offer real time and historical quotes for currency exchange rates (FX). We provide support for more than 170 countries and over 29,000 currency pairs, including digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Etherium and Litecoin.
On top of that, Datagrid developed a suite of research tools that streamlines research process and provides useful reference points for FX exposure decisions including hedging.
- Real-time currency FX exchange rate quotes: Bid, Ask, Mid, Spread
- Real-time spot quotes for major trading currencies
- Currency forward rates for major pairs
- Daily historical currency exchange rates
- Daily official cross rates published by central banks
- Ability to get intra-day, end of day and historical Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC)
- Minute level Bars and Ticks for last 30 days
- All rates timestamped in UTC
- Real-Time FX Rates: Currency Pair Symbol, UTC Date and Time, Quote Type (Spot/Calculated), Mid-
- Rate, Bid, Bid Time, Ask, Ask Time, Spread
- Historical FX Rates: Currency Pair Symbol, UTC Date and Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Period average (Daily, Weekly, Quarterly and Yearly)
- Forward Rates: Expiration, Bid, Mid, Ask, Spot Rate, Points
- Bars: Currency Pair Symbol, UTC Date and Time, Open, High, Low Close, Average, Volume
- Ticks: Currency Pair Symbol, UTC Date and Time, Bid, Ask, Mid ( summarized at minute level) for the last 30 days